13 May 2012

CATRICE Cosmetics in Pakistan :)

Hey everyone....I recently went to Naheed super market and discovered CATRICE Cosmetics display...I got so exited and spent most of my time checking out the products,I was really surprised at the quality of their products and the prices are awesome,I bought myself a foundation (I'll review it very soon).


The sales girl at CATRICE counter was very nice and helpful,she did my makeup,along with other products she also used Lash Plus Lash Growth Volume Mascara,Made To Stay Long Lasting Eyeshadow and I fell in love with both products,I am definitely going to buy that.












most of CATRICE products are between Rs.500 and 650 and some eyeshadow palettes are for Rs.650 which is not bad since you are getting four different shades,foundations are under Rs.1000,nail polishes are Rs.310.


you can visit  CATRICE  to explore their products.Zoom in to enjoy a closer look.


                             -------------------XXXXX--------------------

3 comments:

  1. I am really excited about Catrice being available here, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww im very excited wish they launch there range in Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought stay matt eyeshadow...its really awsun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, If you have something in mind please leave a comment and share it:) your comment will be published as soon as I review it.I don't mind if you leave a link to your blog but please have something to say about my posts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...